There are so many âprosâ about central vacuum systems itâs amazing more homes arenât equipped with them. Weâve âtalkedâ before about knowing what you want and need from your vacuum. Most consumers compare upright vs. canister, bag vs. bag-less, and cheap vs. expensive, and so on. Weâre going to throw one more choice into the mix; and we think this one is going to make you sit back and go âseriously?!â
Everyone Can Have a Central Vacuum System
When you think about a central vacuuming system what crosses your mind? I think of the little trap-door on the floor you plug stuff into and it magically gets sucked up. I also think about super expensive homes with maids that get to use really cool vacuum systems.
Central vacuuming systems arenât that expensive, and they can even be retrofitted to an existing home, not just new construction. Hereâs some icing on the cake: if youâre a serious DIYâer (do-it-yourself), we have the system and parts for you! We sell multiple brands, and weâre a certified provider of the BEAM Central Vacuum System.
Why a Central Vacuum System?
What are the benefits of owning a central vacuum system, you ask? Well here are just a few:
- Theyâre quiet when in-use because the motor is located either in your garage or in your basement.
- Theyâre easy-to-use, and come with an extensive range of accessories â not to mention their efficiency when compared to a regular vacuum.
- Say goodbye to portable vacuums after installing your system. Cheap vacuums need to be replaced every 2 years if not sooner (likely scenario); whereas a central vacuum system can go 10 years before having to replace any major accessories or worry about maintenance.
- Youâll have cleaner indoor air and reduced allergens because the central vacuum system extracts the dirt, dust and debris out of the house and into the main power unit where it is exhausted to the outside. No more recirculating allergens back into your home. If you suffer from sever allergies you should read this: UC Davis Central Vacuum Clinical StudyÂ (PDF).
- Central vacuum systems are extremely versatile and theyâre able to reach different places and surfaces because of the greater selection of accessories.
- Fun fact: men prefer a central vacuum system because it feels more like a power tool than a household appliance!
- Talk about powerful deep-cleaning â the motor is 3x stronger.
- Since itâs located in a cool place via your garage or basement, you get longer motor life.
- Weâd be remiss if we didnât mention itâs a smart investment that saves you money over time (which could be thou$and$ of rea$on$).
- A central vacuum system will add value to your property â not to mention add resale value should you ever decide to sell your home, which absolutely pays for itself.
Central Vacuum Systems Are an Investment
These units are more powerful, convenient and quieter than any traditional vacuum. Perhaps most importantly, central vacuum systems add resale value to your home â a very important component to the purchase/investment â especially in a hot market like Denver/Colorado.
Stop by All Rayâs Vacuum to discuss your needs, and explore the benefits of buying a central vacuum system, or your next vacuum. Weâll be honest with you about your options and the direction you should take. We want to make your cleaning experience more fun and less of a chore. If youâre not enjoying your cleaning experience, you need to stop into All Rayâs Vacuum and Sewing today!